Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Superman, Superwomen & A Bubblebee







We had a very fun and busy Halloween. We started at Dani's first grade class party at 1:00 pm. (I'm the room mom for dani's class this year and that makes me the party planner for all the holidays.) We danced, played games, and ate food. We then went to the church for the carnival and trunk or treat at 4:00pm. The kids had a blast. We then finished off the evening with treat or treating with cousins. Whew...mommy and daddy were tired!

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Darling family! I miss you (and wish I knew your clan better!)

C. Jane Kendrick said...

What a "super" halloween.

(Was that comment cheesy?)

Anyway, your truffles made my holiday. They are love.

Fred & Charlene said...

Great costumes!! What a fun family time together.